Singing Hatsune Miku

Jumat, 22 Januari 2016



Hi this is Putu Nadya and I will show the cute pictures from TOTALLY SPIES




















This is when Clover in love in the episode ANOTHER EVIL BOYFRIEND.













This is Clover, Sam, and Alex I forgot what episode is this.
















This is Clover and Blane in the episode ANOTHER EVIL BOYFRIEND.














This is Clover with her own designed earrings. The earrings was extremely long!


















This is from the episode of  about bully or something I forgot.
















This is Alex she's very cute when she met Oinky (A pig)












This is from Alex's imagination.

















This is the proof that she is so cute when she's with Oinky...










I think that's all I have ....  hope you like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_<           >_<          >_<              >_<             >_<

1 komentar: