Singing Hatsune Miku

Kamis, 21 Januari 2016

Hi, my name is Putu Nadya! I'm the girl who likes cute things. How about you? Okay let me show the cute pictures (well for me)



They are the characters of hyperdimension neptunia (if I'm not wrong)
They are cute but not in the hyperdimension neptunia. They are cute (for me ook)


This is snow miku (the chibi one). I know tha
t all of the chibi's were cute...but this one of my cutest picture...


This is pikachu from pokemon pikachu  or was it pikachu pokemon???
Pikachu is so cute for me. He's fat and have a cute face.....
He was so cute!!!!!!   >_<


This is Armin from Attack On Titan... you might wanna think this is a girl but actually he's a boy. Eventhough boys were not often to be cute but this is this is the cutest boy I ever see.


This is kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. He can granted the wish whatever you want but you must exchange it with your soul a.k.a become a magical girl. He's also called Mr. Inkibator (if not mistaken)...



Well I think that's the cute pictures... see you on my next blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_<         >_<        >_<           >_<

3 komentar: